Psoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray
“I have psoriasis and I hate the itchiness and inflammation that came with my condition. I have to fight the urge to scratch my skin and make it worse! Thank goodness this product exists! I’ve been using this for about two months now and my skin has been less itchy and red! All I needed to do was spray this on my skin and let it dry. What I like the most about this is that it can treat psoriasis on my arms, back, legs, and basically everywhere without feeling any sort of pain afterward. This is my go-to psoriasis relief product and I always have at least two bottles on standby!” -Ingrid, 45, Vermont
“I was skeptical at first because I thought this product would contain steroids to which I’m particularly sensitive. I was surprised when this spray was able to get rid of my eczema in just months without pain or any adverse reaction! In just a week, the redness and itchiness toned down and within a few more weeks, the sores have shrunk to the point they just look like little red bits of skin! Speaking of my skin, the spray was gentle! My skin became plump and hydrated as opposed to being dry and flaky. All in all, I’d give this a solid ten stars!” -Joana, 30, Pennsylvania
What is Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a chronic non-contagious autoimmune disorder characterized by the redness, inflammation, hardening, and flaking of the skin (also called as “plaques”). . Many people have psoriasis also have comorbidities with other chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart conditions, and depression. The most common type of psoriasis is called Plaque Psoriasis.
How do I distinguish Psoriasis from other skin conditions? The most common symptoms of psoriasis are:
- Patches of thick and silvery scales
- Occurs in the elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms, and feet
- Can also affect smaller places such as the finger and toenails, as well as the mouth
- Bleeding skin
- Cracked skin
- Burning sensation
- Swollen joints and stiffness
- Pinkish, reddish, or brown/grayish patches of skin
I have psoriasis and I need a quick and effective fix!
You are in luck! ThePsoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray is made from three all-natural ingredients that treat itchiness, flaking, and redness- leaving your skin healthy and hydrated! ThePsoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray is made from:
- Oregon Grape- Oregon Grape is actually not a grape but a flowering herb that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries! Oregon grape is effective against psoriasis and another atopic dermatitis. According to a study, the Oregon grape treats and significantly decreases the manifestation of psoriasis symptoms in just 12 weeks. Oregon grape also has antimicrobial properties that are effective against bacteria, fungi, and protozoa.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe vera is a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient! It is also effective in treating wounds and hydrating the skin. Aloe vera contains antioxidants that protect your skin from aging by pumping much-needed moisture and nutrients to healing and injured skin.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is the spicier cousin of ginger, both spices have similar properties and have been used to treat various ailments for centuries! It contains Curcumin, which is effective in removing plaque by diminishing skin redness, thickness, and scaling. Additionally, turmeric is an antioxidant and antibacterial ingredient that shields your skin from sagging and dryness all while protecting your skin from opportunistic pathogens that hamper recovery.
- Niacinamide (B3)- Also called Nicotinamide, is a form of Vitamin B3 that is effective in treating dry skin. It helps repair the skin barrier and provides the skin with a thin shield of hydration to protect it from heat and pollutants. It also treats hyperpigmentation as a result of aging and scarring in less than four weeks. Its potent anti-inflammatory properties prevent psoriasis from worsening all while reducing redness and itchiness.
- Panthenol (B5)- Panthenol treats rough skin, scaling, redness, and itchiness that are present in people who have psoriasis. It also helps alleviate facial redness and protects your skin from chafing against fabric by adequately providing moisture to your skin.
- Glycerin- Glycerin is a potent hydrator! Similarly to other hydrators on the list, it helps rebuild the skin’s barrier and contains a soothing effect. Glycerin is a deep-acting ingredient that targets the skin cells, thus giving your skin rejuvenation from the inside out! Additionally, it tempers inflammation, itchiness, and redness, thus giving you relief from discomfort!
Interesting! What else can the Psoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray do?
Your skin is in good hands with a concentrated mix of Oregon Grape, Aloe Vera, and Turmeric! The Psoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray can:
- Reduces redness and inflammation in less than a month
- Alleviate itchiness and flaking
- Completely eliminates symptoms of psoriasis in more or less than 12 weeks (depending on the severity of the current breakout)
- It contains antibacterial ingredients that prevent opportunistic infections
- Prevents and controls the frequency of relapses and recurrence of symptoms
- It provides the skin with hydration
- Tightens the skin and prevents premature aging
- Sage for all skin types
- Suitable for topical use (face and body)
Federika has been living with psoriasis ever since she was a child, now, she was able to live a happier and more normal life all thanks to the Psoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray
“I’m so close to snapping with this psoriasis! I take medicines but my psoriasis keeps on coming back and becoming even worse than before! I’ve tried everything and switched medicines but luckily, I was able to get my hands on this spray.”
“Wow! There are many things I want to say about this spray! First off: the itching and redness stopped in just a month! I was surprised when I barely felt any itching or urge to scratch my psoriasis which helped heal some of my wounds it! Secondly: The red patches on my skin shank and became less of an eyesore and in just about 2-3 months, my skin was back to normal. Third and lastly: My skin recovered well! The spray didn’t leave any scars or permanent blemishes! The spray actually helped pump and maintain much-needed moisture without leaving my skin oily. It’s been a week since I’ve last used this and I haven’t developed symptoms of psoriasis ever since!”
How to Use
- Wash the affected area with clean soap and warm water
- Thoroughly dry your skin
- Place 2-3 firm pumps of Kolmax™ Psoriasis Relief Spray on the affected area
- Let the Kolmax™ Psoriasis Relief Spray dry
- Do not use on large open wounds and lesions
- Use the Kolmax™ Psoriasis Relief Spray 2-3 times a day, daily
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external use only
- Ingredients: Oregon Grape, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glycerin
- Net Weight: 30ml
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Target Audience: Men, Women
- Target Age: Adults ONLY
- Applicable Conditions: Psoriasis
- Contains Steroids: NO
- Effects: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Psoriasis, Psoriasis Treatment, Itch Relief, Skin Hydrating, Skin Tightening, Skin Rejuvenating, Antibacterial, Antioxidant
- Psoriatrax Psoriasis Relief Spray