🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Crimping terminals onto cables becomes a breeze with CINLIN CablePro!
- Easy Operation - CablePro's ratchet mechanism allows you to adjust the amount of pressure applied on your crimp so that you can ensure a secure connection without hurting your hands from squeezing tightly. The quick-release mechanism then lets you quickly and easily open the tool for the next crimp.
- Ergonomic Design - CablePro's ergonomic high-friction rubber handles allow for a comfortable and steady grip, letting you crimp terminals safely and confidently.
- High-Quality Material - Made of durable high-carbon steel for a crimping tool you can rely on.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.5 inches (19 x 6.5 cm), 0.75 lbs (0.35 kg)
Crimp Terminals (depending on variant): TAB / 2.8 / 3.0 / 3.96 / 4.8 / 6.3 / 2510 / 2540 / 5557 / 5569 / DuPont / PH2.0 / XH2.54 / VH3.96 / KF2510 / DJ211-4A / D-SUB / 5557 / 5569 / PHD2.0 / SM2.5
48B Crimp Range: 0.5-2.5 square mm, AWG 22-16
2 Crimp Range: 0.08-1.0 square mm (High: 4 mm), AWG 28-18
58B Crimp Range: 0.25-2.5 square mm, AWG 24-16
2549 Crimp Range: 0.08-1.0 square mm, AWG 28-18
02BM Crimp Range: 0.08-0.5 square mm, AWG 30-24
28B Crimp Range: 0.25-1.5 square mm, AWG 24-18
06 Crimp Range: 0.5-6.0 square mm, AWG 20-10
02C Crimp Range: 0.5-2.5 square mm, AWG 20-13
06WF Crimp Range: 0.25-2.5 square mm, AWG 23-10
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world
When you do not have a PayPal account and want to pay with a credit card, you can follow this process:
Step 1. At the last step of checkout, select PayPal as the payment method for the complete order.
Step 2. On the PayPal payment page that pops up, find the Pay with Credit or Debit Card button and click to enter the next step.
Step 3. Then you will see the credit card payment page, after completing the requirements, see the bottom of the page, click Pay Now to complete the payment.