The Cassette Tape to USB Converter is a fantastic device that allows you to transfer all of your favorite vintage and classic music from tape to MP3 format!
Never go out and find the audio editor to record again, you are the expert with this converter. Converting speed can't be adjusted, which is same as the speed of playing tape.
- Convenient: Converting cassette/tape to MP3 format into thumb drive automatically without any other device
- Multifunctional Converter: It can be used as a walkman and listening to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, and car stereo. Plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into the converter and enjoy!
- Easy to Operate: Two modes for converting cassette/tape to MP3: Manual Mode / Auto Mode.
- Special Notes:
- This device has a playback function for easily checking a recorded file. It may cause some trouble with the NTFS format of the thumb drive.
- Recommended format of Thumb/Flash Drive, USB Disk: FAT, FAT32, exFAT.
- Attention: It records only when the tape is playing.
- Copy the music on tape directly to a USB flash drive in MP3 format, no computer required.
- Color: Silver black
- Size: 15.5 x 11.5 x 4cm
- material: Plastic
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery(not included), or by 5V DC USB Power
- Working Time: 2hrs
- Audio Channel: Stereo L/R
- Bit Rate: 128Kbps
- 1 x Cassette Tape To USB Converter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone
Domestic Shipping (UNITED STATES):
Your order will be packaged and shipped within 1-2 days of ordering. Tracking info will be emailed to you once the order has been shipped. Shipping will take 3-5 days.
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. We also offer a 1-year free breakdown warranty on our products.
When you do not have a PayPal account and want to pay with a credit card, you can follow this process:
Step 1. At the last step of checkout, select PayPal as the payment method for the complete order.
Step 2. On the PayPal payment page that pops up, find the Pay with Credit or Debit Card button and click to enter the next step.
Step 3. Then you will see the credit card payment page, after completing the requirements, see the bottom of the page, click Pay Now to complete the payment.